NextGear Capital Jobs
NextGear Capital was created through the merger of Manheim Automotive Financial Services, Inc. (MAFS) and Dealer Services Corporation (DSC). Together, these two industry leaders have melded to form an independent floor plan company built on the solid foundations of customer focus, technology and service. Owned by Manheim, the largest and best automotive remarketing company in the world, we blend the best business processes, technology, talent, and products. We are adding value at each stage of the vehicle remarketing cycle by building on the solid foundations of two great companies with strong cultures of customer focus and service.
NextGear Capital offers its customers flexible lines of credit for their inventory purchases, including Retail, Wholesale, Salvage or Specialty (Rental, Heavy Truck, RV and Receivables Financing). NextGear Capital sets a new standard for buying and selling vehicles, with versatile lines of credit that work seamlessly at over 1,000 auction sites. Our name, NextGear Capital, is a perfect automotive metaphor that reminds us all to "put it in gear" and take our goals to the next level.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Development Representative - USA
- Description: Summary: The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for maximizing NextGear's revnue in their Assigned Region through aggressive phone campaigns each month to both prospective and current NextGear dealers. These calls will include lead and application development, utilization development, inactive campaigns, National/Regional Campaign deployment and profiling dealers for Products & Servic...
Reference Code: 140904-1
- Account Executive Edmonton Canada - USA
- Description: Summary: The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the development and management of a floorplan portfolio within a defined territory. The AE is responsible for managing NextGear Capital relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. The AE must achieve target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth. The AE will also be re...
Reference Code: 140900-1
- Business Intelligence Developer - USA
- Description: Summary: The Business Intelligence Developer will develop and deliver accurate and timely business analytics, data extracts, and reports to business units in support of key initiatives and company strategy. This position is also responsible for optimizing and maintaining existing reports and enhancing reporting/analytic processes. He/she ensures that end users’ requirements are understood and translated...
Reference Code: 140852-1