NextGear Capital Jobs
NextGear Capital was created through the merger of Manheim Automotive Financial Services, Inc. (MAFS) and Dealer Services Corporation (DSC). Together, these two industry leaders have melded to form an independent floor plan company built on the solid foundations of customer focus, technology and service. Owned by Manheim, the largest and best automotive remarketing company in the world, we blend the best business processes, technology, talent, and products. We are adding value at each stage of the vehicle remarketing cycle by building on the solid foundations of two great companies with strong cultures of customer focus and service.
NextGear Capital offers its customers flexible lines of credit for their inventory purchases, including Retail, Wholesale, Salvage or Specialty (Rental, Heavy Truck, RV and Receivables Financing). NextGear Capital sets a new standard for buying and selling vehicles, with versatile lines of credit that work seamlessly at over 1,000 auction sites. Our name, NextGear Capital, is a perfect automotive metaphor that reminds us all to "put it in gear" and take our goals to the next level.
|Account Executive for Diversified Products Central US NextGear Capital||Indianapolis, IN||12/12/2013|
|Account Executive for Diversified Products Texas NextGear Capital||Indianapolis, IN||12/12/2013|
|Account Executive for Diversified Products West Coast NextGear Capital||Indianapolis, IN||12/12/2013|
|Applications Support Specialist NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Business Analyst NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Business Development Representative of Diversified Products NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Customer Service Representative NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Database Administrator NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Dealer Orientation Representative NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Development Operations Engineer NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Director of Integrated Marketing NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Field Logic Field Service Specialist NextGear Capital||Houston, TX||12/12/2013|
|Field Logic Field Service Specialist NextGear Capital||Richmond, CA||12/12/2013|
|Field Logic Field Service Specialist NextGear Capital||Patterson, NJ||12/12/2013|
|Field Logic Field Service Specialist Sacramento CA NextGear Capital||Sacramento, CA||12/12/2013|
|Project Manager NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Recovery Specialist Temp Only NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|Software Developer NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
|User Experience Designer NextGear Capital||Carmel, IN||12/12/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Account Executive for Diversified Products West Coast NextGear Capital - Indianapolis, IN
- Description: Job Description Summary:The Account Executive – Diversified Products (AEDP) is a full time field based sales position. The AEDP is responsible for establishing new dealer floorplan relationships within the Diversified Products Division. In addition to achieving targeted new dealer activations, the AEDP will be responsible for ongoing account relationship to ensure full utilization of the established credit facili...
Reference Code: 304460-1
- Applications Support Specialist NextGear Capital - Carmel, IN
- Description: Job Description Summary:Responsible for reviewing and processing requests submitted by CSC and the field via TechExcel. Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Review, research, process and respond to requests submitted via TechExcel in a timely manner.Have a working knowledge of DSC Policies and Procedures.Provide assistance and problem solving for policy and system related questions.Complete assign...
Reference Code: 304390-1
- Business Analyst NextGear Capital - Carmel, IN
- Description: Job Description The Business Analyst is tasked with gathering and documenting functional and technical specifications for enhancements and new features to computer applications. In addition, this person will interact with business users and executive management to identify business requirements and present findings in visualizations and mockups as well as with developers for implementing said requirements and to support...
Reference Code: 303784-1