Business Operations Jobs
When you start your job in Business Operations here at Manheim, you’ll be playing an important role to the success of our company. Our team of Business operations professionals works hard to ensure the everyday operations run smoothly in order to provide the best experience for our customers. From Lot Operations to Block Clerks, we have a wide range of opportunities here. Professionals in this field are responsible for moving vehicles to and from auctions, recording vehicle information, and providing customer service. Explore the available Business Operations jobs below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Clerk Floor Plan - Atlanta, GA
- Description: '' Job Responsibilities: Receive various forms of payments (i.e., drafts, checks, floor plans, etc.), prepare them for deposit, and post them to the system. Process sale day transactions; prepare and balance deposits prior to submitting to accounting for bank deposit. Code floor plan transactions in the AS400, complying with floor plan company requirements and documentation and following the guidelines set by ...
Reference Code: 153817-1
- TRA Operations Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Scope This position is responsible for controlling inventory of TRA units through check-in, imaging, and preparation of vehicles for storage or sale. This position performs outside operations support for TRA and reports to the Yard Supervisor. Key Responsibilities Properly check in vehicles according to type (AS400 or TRACs account) Verify VIN, note mileage, special disclosures, missing parts, and highligh...
Reference Code: 151963-1
- Upper Block Clerk (Part Time) - College Park, GA
- Description: Job Scope Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction. Key Responsibilities Record lane and Simulcast bid amounts and enter customer re...
Reference Code: 152012-1