A job in sales at Manheim is an exciting opportunity for a goal-driven, solution-oriented, passionate individual who thrives on being on the front lines. You’ll be responsible for developing strong client relationships, while selling new and incremental Manheim services on a daily basis to customers. If a sales career at Manheim sounds like the right fit for you, check out our available opportunities.
Recent Job Openings
- Sales Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Sales Engineers are the primary source for the customer management group in regards to product, technology, digital discussions and opportunities to increase market share. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving new selling solutions and coordinating the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key solutions advisor and product advocate fo...
Reference Code: 140890-1
- Sales Effectiveness Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Description: The Sales Effectiveness Manager has overall responsibility to coach and develop new and existing field sales representatives with a focus on being a World Class Sales Organization team member. The managers will spend significant amount of time in the markets working with General Sales managers, field sales managers and market reps....
Reference Code: 140703-1
- Major Dealer Accounts Director - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Scope The Major Dealer Director will be responsible for maintaining and growing Major Dealer transaction volume and revenues with a consultative sales approach; looking for opportunities that will drive business into any Manheim channel, digital or in lane, as well as with any Manheim product or service such as financing, reconditioning, and other ancillary products. They will possess extensive knowledge o...
Reference Code: 141246-1