Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant Auto Auction - Las Vegas, NV
- Description: Supports Fleet Shop Operations with Scheduling, Customer Service, Inventory and Account Management, Clerical Duties and Reporting. ESSENTIAL DUTIES Essential Duties include the fol...
Reference Code: 1411075-1
- Auto Auction Auction Lane Leader - Las Vegas, NV
- Description: The Auto Auction Lane Leader Coordinates the physical movement of Auction Vehicles through the Sales Lane to the Auction Block and Parking Lot following Auction. Makes and Oversees the Assignments of Drivers , jump start/battery operators and push truck operators in promoting a smooth flow of traffic through the auctioning process. Key Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 1414339-1
- Dealer Services Coordinator Auto Auction - Las Vegas, NV
- Description: Job Scope Monitor and coordinate activities associated with the preparation and sale of customer vehicles throughout the auction process in ways that meet or exceed customer expectation and contribute to efficient sales operations. Key Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 150826-1