Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Operator Tow Truck - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Load, operate and unload trucks (car haulers and/or tractor trailer haulers) used in pick up (tow in) and delivery (tow out) of salvage vehicles to and from designated loacations. Operate trucks over public roads in a safe and secure manner consistent with company policies and procedures and in adherence with applicable local, state and US Department Key Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 154157-1
- Clerk Vehicle Check In - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale. Key Responsibilities Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via...
Reference Code: 153987-1
- Driver - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property. Key Responsibilities Operate all vehicles in a safe manner...
Reference Code: 154763-1