Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Auction Block Clerk Thursday only - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction. This is a part time position 4-8 hours per week on Thursday only. Key Responsibilities Verify invoices for accuracy, appropriate bid amount, correct buyer information, etc. Resolve sales price discrepancies or refer to supervisor as appropriate Offer ...
Reference Code: 1411215-1
- Clerk Titles - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Process titles for vehicles sold through auction to include data verification and review for compliance with applicable title regulations. Key Responsibilities Review vehicle titles for accuracy and completeness to include VIN,...
Reference Code: 1510712-1
- Salvage Operations Coordinator Auto Auction - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope This position is responsible for controlling inventory of TRA units through check-in, imaging, and preparation of vehicles for storage or sale. This position performs outside operations support for TRA and reports to the Yard Supervisor. Key Responsibilities Properly check in vehicles according to type (AS400 or TRACs account) Verify VIN, note mileage, special disclosures, missing parts, and highligh...
Reference Code: 1511192-1