Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Manheim Hamilton OH Part Time Driver Auto Auction 1412565 - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope: Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property. Key Responsibilities: Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations; observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive d...
Reference Code: 1412565-1
- Manheim Grove City Part Time Driver Auto Auction 142882 - Grove City, OH
- Description: Apply online now! If you love cars, Manheim is the place to be. We auction millions of dollars of great cars every month – and you could be part of our team! Whether you’re a car lover or simply looking for a more excitement in your week, our part-time driver opportunity is a fun and flexible way to make additional income....
Reference Code: 142882-1
- Auto Auction Block Clerk Thursdays ONLY 8 12p - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction. This is a Thursdays ONLY position for our sale day. 8a-12p. Key Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 1515217-1