When you start your auction job at Manheim, you’ll become a part of the heart of our business. Our auction jobs offer a variety of opportunities for people who thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment. From drivers and block clerks to management positions, come see what Manheim has to offer at one of our auction locations in 31 states around the country. Take your first step to a new career at Manheim; please click on a job to learn more and apply.
Recent Job Openings
- Auction Quadrant Coordinator - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Organize, account for and facilitate the movement of vehicles to, from and within assigned quadrant staging area in support of auction operations. Key Responsibilities Conduct periodic scanning of vehicles within quadrant to verify assigned inventory Verify vehicles are...
Reference Code: 144733-1
- Automotive Auction Inspector Entry Level - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Concuct inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation. Key Responsibilities Cond...
Reference Code: 146084-1
- Customer Service\Coordinator Auction Lot Operations - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Description: This position is responsible for providing customer service, processing paperwork, assisting with scheduling, and supporting other administrative functions for the lot operations department. Job Responsibilities: · Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system as needed. · Maintain constant communication with commercial accounts department, customer support team, quadr...
Reference Code: 142047-1