Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Clerk Vehicle Check In - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale. Key Responsibilities Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via...
Reference Code: 1411206-1
- Driver - Hamilton, OH
- Description: Job Scope Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property. Key Responsibilities Operate all vehicles in a safe manner...
Reference Code: 148820-1
- Inspector Entry Level - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation. Key Responsibilities Con...
Reference Code: 1410247-1