Jobs in Operations conduct auction days at Manheim. Being a part of Operations means working at auctions to facilitate proper documentation and verification of vehicles. Professionals in the Operations field come from different backgrounds and work together as a team to ensure a successful auction day. Explore the available Operations jobs below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrator Account - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Establish and maintain computerized inventory records of vehicles for sale to include data entry and continuing update of vehicle identification, condition and sale processing status. Prepare related reports and coordinate activities with account representatives. Key Responsibilities...
Reference Code: 155754-1
- Block Clerk - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Scope Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction. Position may function in either lower or upper block position as outlined in the following section. Tuesday ONLY 4 - 8 hrs week...
Reference Code: 156360-1
- Coordinator Account Operations - Grove City, OH
- Description: Job Description: This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow....
Reference Code: 157942-1