Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Auction Block Clerk Auto Auction - Riverside, CA
- Description: Please Note: This is a one-day-a-week job, on Auction Sale Days only. Part - Time / 8:00am - 12:00pm EVERY TUESDAY Hourly Pay: $11.50 Job Scope Record and Verify Information, process Documents and provide Customer Se...
Reference Code: 1412309-1
- Vehicle Inspector Entry Level Auto Auction - Riverside, CA
- Description: Job Scope Concuct inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation. Key Responsibilities Cond...
Reference Code: 148524-1
- Account Administrator Auto Auction - Riverside, CA
- Description: Establish and Maintain Computerized Inventory Records of Auction Vehicles for Sale to include Data Entry and continuing Updates of Vehicle Identification, Condition and Sale Processing Status. Prepare related Reports and Coordinate Activities with Account Representatives. Key Responsibilities Perform data entry of required info...
Reference Code: 1414266-1