Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanic - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Scope Perform inspections, diagnose and perform mechanical adjustments, repairs and parts replacements for company, fleet and consignment vehicles and mechanical equipment. Additionally, provide support to auction operations by evaluating sale vehicles for the Run/Drive and Vehicle Starts portion of the auction and performing approved minor. Key Responsibilities •Inspect vehicles for damage, missing p...
Reference Code: 157843-1
- Sales Representative Online Vehicle Exchange (OVE) Manheim Texas Hobby Auto Auction - Houston, TX
- Description: Online Vehicle Exchange (OVE) Sales Representative **This position will be located at the Manheim Texas Hobby location** Job Description: This position is primarily responsible for increasing Dealer cars sold using OVE, IF Bids, etc. by working closely with Buyers and Sellers via telephone, email, or other electronic communication means. The OVE Sales Representative will use past succ...
Reference Code: 1511485-1
- Clerk Vehicle Check In - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Scope Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale. Key Responsibilities Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via...
Reference Code: 1511458-1