Working as an Auction professional means being at the heart of our company. When you start your job in our Auctions, you’ll be participating in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Whether you enter the field as a Driver, Auction Coordinator, or any of our other positions, you’ll be ensuring our auctions provide the best experience for our customers. Explore the available Auction opportunities below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
|AUTOMOTIVE AUCTION BLOCK CLERK (PART TIME)||Dallas, TX||05/04/2015|
|Block Clerk||San Antonio, TX||05/04/2015|
|Clerk Vehicle Check In||Eules, TX||05/04/2015|
|Detail Technician||Dallas, TX||05/04/2015|
|Detail Technician||Houston, TX||05/04/2015|
|Inspector Entry Level||Dallas, TX||05/04/2015|
|Mechanic Shop Supervisor Auto Auctions||Dallas, TX||05/04/2015|
Recent Job Openings
- Block Clerk - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Job Scope Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction. Position may function in either lower or upper block position as outlined in the following section. Key responsibilities...
Reference Code: 156715-1
- Mechanic Shop Supervisor Auto Auctions - Dallas, TX
- Description: Job Description: This position assists the Shop Manager in managing and overseeing the daily operation of the shop, supervising shop employees and directing the work in an efficient and productive manner to meet required daily goals and Manheim’s quality and service standards when preparing vehicles for sale. Job Responsibilities: Supervise the inspection of vehicles to ensure the required repairs and w...
Reference Code: 155910-1
- Clerk Vehicle Check In - Eules, TX
- Description: Job Scope Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale. Key Responsibilities Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via...
Reference Code: 156842-1