Human Resources Jobs
In your human resources job at Manheim, you’ll become a strategic part of the Manheim team. Whether it’s consulting with business leaders during strategic planning, bringing new talent into the organization, or examining an employee’s options when personal hardships arise, HR is there to ensure that Manheim is among the most efficient, forward-thinking, and inspiring places to work. If you may be interested in a new human resources career at Manheim, check out our available opportunities below.
Recent Job Openings
- Benefits Coordinator - Riverside, CA
- Description: Job Description: The HR/Benefits Coordinator works in the Manheim Employee Service Center as part of a dedicated team of HR professionals, serving over 20,000 Manheim employees in the United States. Responsibilities include the oversight, coordination and entry of Benefits and HR information in the PeopleSoft system for employees in multiple operating locations. This also includes the processing of employee da...
Reference Code: 140879-1
- Human Resources Manager - Anaheim, CA
- Description: Job Description: The Human Resources Manager (HRM) functions as a member of the operating location leadership team with the primary responsibilities of managing the human resource function for assigned location(s), including the areas of performance management, leadership/employee development, training, compensation, safety/security, employee relations, etc. More specifically, the HRM advises and assists manag...
Reference Code: 141080-1
- Market HR Leader - College Park, GA
- Description: Target home location: Atlanta, GA Market: Southeast The Market Human Resources Leader partners with the Regional HR Director, Market Vice President (MVP), and leadership at auctions in the assigned market to develop and execute an HR strategy for the market that will support business needs, promote consistency and best practices, and align with national People Strategies objectives. With input from local HR pr...
Reference Code: 141270-1