Jobs in the Marketing field ensure our products’ success. Being a part of the Marketing team means analyzing data and making recommendations based off that analysis to drive business results. Professionals in the Marketing field work as a team to build strategies that maximize business transactions. Explore the available Marketing jobs below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Analyst Pricing - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Senior Business Analyst, Pricing is responsible for providing overall assistance to the Director of Manheim Auction Rate Strategy as part of the Cox Automotive Pricing & Value Management team. Key activities of the Senior Business Analyst include conducting end-to-end analysis of pricing questions, from the gathering of data to making actionable recommendations. They will support the team in monitoring...
Reference Code: 153552-1
- Auto Auction Promotions Coordinator \ Office Administrator - Fontana, CA
- Description: This position is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotional and advertising materials for assigned Auto-Auction Location(s). The Promotions Coordinator will work closely with Auto Auction Management including general management, customer support, and commercial account managers to ensure development of promotions that serve location and consignor needs. Job Responsibi...
Reference Code: 156778-1
- Promotions Manager - Davie, FL
- Description: This position manages and coordinates the design, production and promotion of planned marketing programs and advertising material for the Auction, including producing the layout of advertisement, sale catalogs, promotional mailings, etc. Job Responsibilities: Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve Auction objectives for services and upcoming sales. Develop and execute marketing programs to reach goals ...
Reference Code: 158952-1