Jobs in the Marketing field ensure our products’ success. Being a part of the Marketing team means analyzing data and making recommendations based off that analysis to drive business results. Professionals in the Marketing field work as a team to build strategies that maximize business transactions. Explore the available Marketing jobs below to see what the future holds for you at Manheim.
Recent Job Openings
- Major Dealer Account Manager Central Wisconsin Territory - USA
- Description: Major Dealer Account Manager - Central Wisconsin Territory **Candidates Must Reside in the Wisconsin Area** The Major Dealer Account Manager is a key position for the national Dealer Sales team. This role will be utilizing a consultative sales approach to identify opportunities and recommend solutions that drive customer loyalty and business to Manheim. This person will be responsible for a designated account ...
Reference Code: 156814-1
- Promotions Coordinator - El Paso, TX
- Description: Job Description: The position is responsible for the implementation and creative output of the planned marketing programs for assigned markets. The Market Graphic Designer will support the overall marketing strategy for the markets. This position will contribute to the cross-market communication of market-related strategies. Job Responsibilities: • Responsible for implementation and creative output of p...
Reference Code: 154960-1
- Junior Business Analyst - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Description: The Junior Business Analyst supports Manheim’s largest Commercial and Dealer customers by facilitating the development of or changes to their remarketing strategies. This is accomplished through data analytics/analysis and by providing recommendations based on industry insights and expertise. He/She provides timely and appropriate market information and analytics regarding wholesale mar...
Reference Code: 157578-1