A job in sales at Manheim is an exciting opportunity for a goal-driven, solution-oriented, passionate individual who thrives on being on the front lines. You’ll be responsible for developing strong client relationships, while selling new and incremental Manheim services on a daily basis to customers. If a sales career at Manheim sounds like the right fit for you, check out our available opportunities.
|Application Owner||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|Client Services Manager||Mesa, AZ||04/24/2014|
|Commercial Account Rep||Elkridge, MD||04/24/2014|
|Commercial Account Rep||Houston, TX||04/24/2014|
|Commercial Sales Coordinator||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|Commercial Sales Coordinator||Orlando, FL||04/24/2014|
|Coordinator Dealer Services||04/24/2014|
|Coordinator Dealer Services||Fontana, CA||04/24/2014|
|Coordinator Dealer Services||Statesville, NC||04/24/2014|
|Digital Services Representative||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|General Sales Manager||Phoenix, AZ||04/24/2014|
|Major Dealer Accounts Director||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|Sales Effectiveness Manager||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|Sales Engineer||Atlanta, GA||04/24/2014|
|Sales Executive Charlotte NC||04/24/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Application Owner - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Description: The Application Owner develops and delivers solutions based on defined business and customer strategic vision and objectives. It is the Senior Application Owner who has a user focused approach; helps interpret the vision of the Product Management team and maintain clarity for the development teams....
Reference Code: 140550-1
- Client Services Manager - Mesa, AZ
- Description: The Client Services Manager will be responsible for maintaining key client relationships to generate ongoing and new profitable business opportunities. Job Duties and Responsibilities: Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring successful programs with our partner clients Present product demonstrations and training seminars to a variety of audiences and venues Develop and execute strategies for a...
Reference Code: 142273-1
- Commercial Account Rep - Houston, TX
- Description: Job Description: This position is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Commercial Accounts customers, working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, and ensuring effective operational flow. Job Responsibilities: Maintain accurate account records and a positive customer relationship by ensuring efficient and accurate handling and resolution of account problems. Establish and m...
Reference Code: 141678-1